Rollover product image for a larger view.
Keeping it going, Saucony delivers to you the Hurricane 13. Designed for the runner seeking moderate to maximum support, the Hurricane 13 offers runners unsurpassed cushioning from heel-to-toe with plenty of energy return and durability. Trusted technology is reprised on the Hurricane 13 to aid in keeping the midfoot secure and feet dry for miles and miles.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (18mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch structure: Low height
- Release date: May 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: ProGrid Hurricane 12
The Hurricane 13 is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Impact Interface is sandwiched at the heel between the SRC Impact Zone and the midsole. This thermoplastic elastomer device cushions and isolates heel impact.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- ProGrid with Respon-Tek is a full length cushioning material that is shaped to absorb impact, dissipate shock, and provide a seamless transition from heel to forefoot.
- Dual Density SSL EVA utilizes high density EVA at the medial midfoot to control overpronation. Saucony's premium SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material is used throughout the remainder of the shoe to offer increased energy return and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge extends from the bottom of the midfoot to the medial heel. This thermal plastic unit is engineered to provide torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- Stability Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS