MSRP: $129.00 Our Price: $109.91
Comfortable and featherlight, Smith Parallel Max sunglasses seem to disappear on your face with a superb wrap fit that won't slip even when kicking for the line. Interchangeable, optically correct lenses eliminate visual distortions and feature a coating to repel moisture and smudges; nose and temple pads grip even better when exposed to moisture and sweat. The Parallel Max is best suited for medium to large face shapes, or runners who prefer additional lens coverage.
||% Light Transmission
||Bright to Very Bright
||Very Low to Low
- Includes 3 pair of interchangeable lenses
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) for zero distortion and optical clarity; progressively tapered lens towards edges ensure light is delivered straight to the eye
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels water, dirt and grease; water beads and slides off without streaking, fingerprint smudges easily wiped away
- Carbonic lens technology for superb scratch and impact resistance
- 9 base lens curvature for maximum wrap that offers a comfortable, secure fit with excellent coverage
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads grip to keep glasses in-place; hold better better as you sweat
- Lightweight 'evolve' frame with renewable Rilsan Clear material for durable frame that's over 53% bio-based
- 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection
- Hard case included
Weight, Fit and Measurements
- Weight: 23 grams
- Fit: Medium to Large faces
||Nose Bridge Width
Smith Parallel Max Sunglasses Customer feedback
Comments: i ordered and returned a few pairs of running sunglasses before i finally decided to spend a bit more and order these. i guess i have a larger face because everything else ive tried was way too small (i'm 6'1" 185). these fit perfectly though, and they dont move at all while running or biking. i only tried the "max" version and i assume they are a little better at keeping the sun out than the basic version. definitely recommended.
From: Dan, Queens, NY, USA
Comments: They don't move around when I sweat and they are almost half the price of Oakley's that have polarized lenses. The down side is they fog up pretty easily. I don't know if that would be a problem with other people and other sunglasses as these are the only sunglasses I have worn regularly when running.
From: Matt, SLO, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.