Thin and lightweight Smartwool Men's PhD Running Ultra Light Mini Socks feature Smartwool's unique system that pairs merino wool with synthetic fibers for a snug, performance feel. Merino wool naturally wicks moisture to fight blisters and resists odor build-up. The Ultra Light thickness features no added cushion underneath, but is plenty durable and protective thanks to high-density fibers at the heel and forefoot.
- Medium-thin sock with no added cushion underfoot
- 4Degree Elite Fit System combines 2 elastic types paired with wool for greater stretch that improves performance fit
- ReliaWool Technology at High Density Impact Zones reduces shock and abrasions while increasing durability
- Mesh zones for ventilation and comfort
- SmartWool inside for natural moisture, temperature and odor control
- 3.75" tall quarter cut
- 54% Merino Wool / 42% Nylon / 4% Elastic
Sock Performance Characteristics
- Extra Thin
- Extra Thick
- No Show
- Knee High
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review