MSRP: $ Our Price: $
With fleece lining and moisture-wicking stretch fabric, Sugoi MidZero Gloves help keep your hands comfortable as they get cold or start to warm up. A stretch velco cuff lets you seal off hands from the elements, soft terry thumbs are easy on your nose and grip palms help improve your dexterity.
- Mid-weight, full stretch wicking MidZero fabric with fleece lining for warmth in cool to cold conditions
- Wind resistant palm helps keep hands warm
- Stretch terry thumb bonded to help keep shape
- Terry on thumb for wiping nose
- Super grip palm improves grip
- Elastic velcro cuffs to customize fit and keep out the elements
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light conditions
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.25"
||8.25" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 8.75"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Palm: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyurethane
- Back: 88% Polyester / 12% Polyurethane
- Thumb: 100% Polyester
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS