MSRP: $99.00 Our Price: $89.95
Model Number: SG100
The Soleus GPS Fit Watch tracks distance, pace and speed via built-in GPS technology with traditional run watch features and function. Track your workouts with the 24-hour chrono, 100-Lap memory, and an optional Auto Lap feature to mark and record your splits without having to push a button. The GPS Fit also features a ventilated band, larger display for easier reading and a simplified 4-button design.
- GPS Fit Watch
- USB data download/charging cord
- Owner's manual
- Black/Lime (351)
- Black/Yellow (020)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Click here to download Quick Setup Guide
- GPS-enabled sport watch with high-sensitivity receiver
- Records and displays total time, lap splits, distance, speed, pace and calories burned
- Simple to use 4-button design
- Large numbers for easy viewing
- 4 run data viewing options
- Chronograph with manual or auto lap splits, flashes completed lap time for 10 seconds
- Optional Auto Lap feature automatically records lap splits at selected units of .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 miles/km
- 100-lap, 30-hours and 30 run file memory
- Gender, age & weight based calorie computation
- Option to turn GPS off using 'Indoor' mode
- 10 second backlight with optional 'Night Mode'; backlight active from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM based on T1 time zone
- 2 Time Zones; select from 106 cities worldwide covering all zones to auto set time with GPS active
- Optional manual time & date set with Daylight Savings
- Optional 12 or 24 hour time, miles or km distance
- 5 daily alarms
- Battery life: 8 hours with GPS active
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Data upload to Strava via PC (not Mac compatible)
- USB charging/data upload cord; plug into USB port to charge watch
- Ventilated band for increased comfort
- Water Resistant to 30 meters (not for use while swimming)
- Display size: 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5cm x 2.5cm) diameter
- Unit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.5" x 0.75" (4.4 x 6.4 x 1.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.1oz (59.5g)
Soleus GPS Fit Watch Customer feedback
Comments: The Soleus was my first GPS watch and I love it. It can take a while for the GPS to link up sometimes but I just make a habit of turning on the GPS and putting my watch by the window while I get ready for my run - by the time I'm ready to leave it's ready for me to hit start. I think it's a great buy for only $100. I don't need to load all my stats to the computer, as long as I can see my pace during my runs I'm happy and this does the job for quite a bit cheaper than some other GPS watches.
From: Amber, Savage, MD
Comments: Let me start by saying that Running Warehouse is undoubtedly the best source for any running item. Ridiculous fast shipping and killer customer service. This feedback has nothing to do with RW. Soleus watches are junk. The GPS function takes a ridiculous amount of time to hook up. It's a joke. I wanted to send this watch back to the company and wrote them an email to discuss my problem and they never even responded. I'm disgusted. Get a Garmin. Especially now that they have the 10. I replaced mine with the 10 and I couldn't be happier. Soleus is way too behind to even compete. RW should reconsider this brand.
From: Jeff, Aliso Viejo, CA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.