MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Soleus GPS 2.0 Digital Watch tracks distance and pace via built-in GPS technology with traditional run watch function and the ability to upload your data to a PC after. Fine-tune workouts with 5 interval times, a 24-hour chrono, 100-Lap memory and an optional Auto Lap feature to mark and record your splits without having to push a button.
- GPS 2.0 Digital Watch
- USB data upload/charging cord
- Owner's manual
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- GPS-enabled sport watch with high-sensitivity receiver
- Records and displays total time, lap splits, distance, speed, pace and calories burned
- Upload data to PC Soleus software (Not compatible with Mac); download at soleusrunning.com
- 5 interval timers
- 4 run data viewing options
- Chronograph with manual or auto lap splits, flashes completed lap time for 10 seconds
- Optional Auto Lap feature automatically records lap splits at selected units of .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 miles/km
- 100-lap, 30-hours and 30 run file memory
- Gender, age & weight based calorie computation
- Option to turn GPS off using 'Indoor' mode
- 10 second backlight with optional 'Night Mode'; backlight active from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM based on T1 time zone
- 2 Time Zones; select from 106 cities worldwide covering all zones to auto set time with GPS active
- Optional manual time & date set with Daylight Savings
- Optional 12 or 24 hour time, miles or km distance
- 5 daily alarms
- Battery life: 8 hours with GPS active
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB data transfer/charging cord; plug into USB port to charge watch
- Water Resistant to 3 ATM (not for use while swimming)
- Display size: 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5cm x 2.5cm) diameter
- Unit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.5" x 0.75" (4.4 x 6.4 x 1.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.22 oz (63g)
Comments: I love this GPS watch! I have been wanting to get a GPS, but not interested in spending $300+ to get
something that I was not sure how much I'd use it. I use this all the time! The signal is strong, I've never lost it, when my running partners Nike or Garmin has, The battery life is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It'll last me nearly 3 weeks running 25-30 miles a week. The display is a little small, but i'm not old so it's no big deal for me. The display is also a little strange to get used to, but I'm sure its that way with all new technology. I recommend this to any runner that is wanting to get into the gadget part of running without wanting to shell out the big bucks. Only real complaint is that Soleus does not have the software for Mac computers yet, so I've had to delete a lot of my data waiting for this program.
Keep it up Soleus!
From: Kip J, Owasso, OK
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.