MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Soleus GPS 3.0 Digital Watch w/HRM tracks distance and pace via built-in GPS technology with live heart rate data, traditional run watch function and the ability to upload your data to a PC after. Fine-tune workouts with 5 interval times, a 24-hour chrono, 100-Lap memory and an optional Auto Lap feature to mark and record your splits without having to push a button.
- GPS 3.0 Digital Watch
- Adjustable soft heart rate chest strap
- USB data upload/charging cord
- Owner's manual
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- GPS-enabled sport watch with high-sensitivity receiver
- Records and displays total time, lap splits, distance, speed, pace and calories burned
- Wireless heart rate monitor provides live heart rate and heart rate zone data with optional alarms
- Upload data to PC Soleus software (Not compatible with Mac); download at soleusrunning.com
- 5 interval timers
- 4 run data viewing options
- Chronograph with manual or auto lap splits, flashes completed lap time for 10 seconds
- Optional Auto Lap feature automatically records lap splits at selected units of .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 miles/km
- 100-lap, 30-hours and 30 run file memory
- Gender, age & weight based calorie computation
- Option to turn GPS off using 'Indoor' mode
- 10 second backlight with optional 'Night Mode'; backlight active from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM based on T1 time zone
- 2 Time Zones; select from 106 cities worldwide covering all zones to auto set time with GPS active
- Optional manual time & date set with Daylight Savings
- Optional 12 or 24 hour time, miles or km distance
- 5 daily alarms
- Battery life: 8 hours with GPS active
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB data transfer/charging cord; plug into USB port to charge watch
- Water Resistant to 3 ATM (not for use while swimming)
- Display size: 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5cm x 2.5cm) diameter
- Unit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.5" x 0.75" (4.4 x 6.4 x 1.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.22 oz (63g)
Comments: Using soleus 3.0 watch. Its my first GPS watch. I love it! it works well. I can see records of my running activities. Battery is ok so far. The more i use the GPS the more the battery is used but its ok... Though it has no software downloads for mac. Saying 'soon', but no news at all for now.
From: Sally, Brunei
Comments: I love this watch. The watch is great because it is not too big and it fits my small wrist. The gps takes about 30 sec to connect to the satellites. I do about 75 miles aweek and my pace on runs is like sub 7, it works great for my workouts and everything. I love this watch and suggested to get.
From: Nolan, Santa CLarita, CA, U.S
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.