MSRP: $ Our Price: $
When winter clouds roll in or the freezing wind starts to blow, it's time for the Saucony Protection Gloves ViZiPro. SonicLite exterior protects your hands from rain and wind, while the DryLete interior and cuff insulate from the chill. For safety, the bright ViZiPro color, the rechargeable USB_LED light and reflective details all increase visibility in the dark.
- ViZiPro Orange/Black (VP)
- ViZiPro Pink/Black (VPP)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Neon ViZiPro color and reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- SonicLite exterior keeps out rain and wind
- DryLete liner and cuff provide comfort and protection from the cold
- Included USB_LED light slides into slot pocket for max visibility; 2 hours of light per charge
- Plush cloth wipes are easy on the nose
- Magnets on cuffs fasten gloves together for storage
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7.75"
||7.75" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.25"
||8.25" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 9.0"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Exterior: SonicLite HD 100% Woven Polyester
Liner: DryLete 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
Comments: These gloves are made of thick material and therefore are best for cold days. I find they don't breathe very well and my hands actually get too hot and sweaty. Paradoxically, this can lead to cold hands. I need to wear gloves daily throughout the winter, but I only choose these on the coldest, snowy days.
From: Shelly, Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
Comments: I live in Chicago and these keep my fingers warm on the COLDEST OF DAYS! I have run down to 10 degrees with these alone!
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS