MSRP: $195.00 Our Price: $155.91
Model Number: L32920300
When you want to go fast and far in comfort, the Salomon Advanced Skin 5 S-Lab Set is the elite way to travel with a 1.5L hydration bladder to keep you going. Developed with Salomon's top trail athletes, the Advanced Skin stretch fit with adjustable twin sternum straps provides security without being restrictive; several zipper compartments and pockets fit all the apparel, nutrition and essentials you need for multiple hours on the trail.
- Aluminum/Racing Red/Black (L32920300)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Included 1.5L Hydrapak hydration bladder slides into rear insulated sleeve to help keep liquid cool
- 91 cm tube with insulation sleeve routed under arm; doesn't inhibit range of motion
- Ultra breathable stretch material to comfortably and securely hold bladder and essential items
- 2 chest pockets; one is zippered and removable
- 2 front chest pouches, just the right size for bottles or other small accessories
- 2 zipped belt pockets
- 1 main rear stretch zippered compartment
- Sensifit construction reduces abrasion and gives a precise and secure fit
- Adjustable load lifter distributes the load in the pack
- Twin link sternum strap system secures anywhere along the front for a personalized fit
- 4ºD pole holder is instinctive to use; quick and easy access to your hiking poles while running
- Safety whistle attached
- Includes safety blanket for emergency situations
- Weight: 330g (12 oz) with empty bladder
- Pack Volume: 5L
- Dimensions: 37 x 20 x 6 cm
Sizes and Fabric
||31 - 38"
||38 - 43"
||43 - 46"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- 70D Tassar Semi-Silicone / Elastic Power mesh / Fast wicking fabrics
- Replaceable 50 oz (1.5L) Hydrapak® bladder
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening and fold over/slide seal closure
- Soft, high-flow bite valve and one-handed lock
- Durable, kink-resistant drink tube
- Plug-n-play, quick connection tube
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- Reversible for easier cleaning and drying
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint water taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 5 Set Pack Customer feedback
Comments: I LOVE this pack. I've only had it a few weeks, but I can't wait to run more in this pack. I've run 10 miles twice so far and have had no problems. Lots of space for stuff, a pass through for a jacket, and the reservoir is innovative with a quick release and inside-out cleaning. Love the built-in whistle and included emergency blanket. RUNNING WAREHOUSE IS THE BEST! Fast shipping and very courteous customer service.
From: Barbara, Broken Arrow, OK
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.