MSRP: $14.00 Our Price: $14.00
Model Number: 1C-
Swiftwick Aspire One Socks offer a compression fit that improves circulation through the foot, and Olefin fibers for enhanced moisture management and antimicrobial protection. Channels on top improve air flow as the seamless toe helps prevent irritation; dense cushion underfoot adds comfort without bulk, making these great all-around socks for training or racing, roads or trails.
Sale: Buy 4 Swiftwick socks get 25% off your Swiftwick socks purchase. Sale ends December 29, 2013.
- 'One' height 1" ankle cuff sits just above ankle
- Dense, full-cushion footbed for comfort without excessive bulk
- Olefin fibers for antimicrobial protection and enhanced moisture management and blister protection
- Half Density Weave prevents bunching without restricting movement
- Managed Compression fit helps reduce swelling and assists blood circulation
- Arch support prevents sock from slipping and holds shape
- Thin channel upper enhances airflow
- Seamless linked toe prevents irritation and blisters
- Y-Heel contour provides a lateral anchor that moves with the foot
- 200 needle construction for durability
- 26 grams per pair
- Made in USA
- 53% Nylon / 39% Olefin / 8% Spandex
Swiftwick Aspire One Socks Customer feedback
Comments: I never wear anything but a Swiftwick sock. For racing the Aspire is my go to sock. They snug really well to my foot and fit great in racing shoes. Never had a blister or even a hot spot in them. Swiftwick is not kidding, these socks are the best you will ever wear. I have about 15 pair just to make sure I have one for whatever I do.
From: Olaf Wasternack, Franklin, TN
Comments: These are my all-time favorite socks. I only race in Aspire, and I save my other swiftwicks for workouts. Definitely the most comfortable socks for running I have ever owned.
From: Jason McLeod, Dayton, TN, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
SOCK PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS