MSRP: $17.00 Our Price: $14.50
Model Number: SW069-
With dense cushion pads under the forefoot and heel for protection and comfort, medium-weight Smartwool Women's PhD Running Light Micro Socks help you go the distance. Smartwool pairs merino wool with synthetic fibers in a snug, performance shape that's also durable; merino wool naturally wicks moisture to fight blisters and resists odor build-up.
- Black (001)
- Graphite (018)
- Silver (040)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Medium thickness, half-cushioned sock under heel and forefoot to absorb impact and increase comfort
- 4Degree Elite Fit System combines 2 elastic types paired with wool for greater stretch that improves performance fit
- ReliaWool Technology at High Density Impact Zones reduces shock and abrasions while increasing durability
- Mesh zones for ventilation and comfort
- Flat knit toe seam increases durability
- SmartWool inside for natural moisture, temperature and odor control
- Padded achilles tab for protection and secure fit
- 1.75" tall low-cut
- 69% Merino Wool / 29% Nylon / 2% Elastic
No feedback for SmartWool PhD Run Light Micro Women's Socks at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
SOCK PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS