Model Number: ZD-
Thin with no added cushion, Swiftwick Pulse Zero Socks feature Swiftwick's trademark compression fit that improves circulation through the foot, and Olefin fibers with silver ions for enhanced moisture management and antimicrobial protection to battle blisters as you sweat. The seamless toe works to prevent irritation as the extra wide support arch band and y-heel contour hold them right in-place no matter whether keeping tempo or kicking for the line.
Sale: Buy 2 or more pairs of this Swiftwick style and the price drops 10%.
- 'Zero' height 1/2" ankle cuff sits just below ankle
- Complete flat knit construction with no added cushion underfoot for a minimal, barely-there feel
- Olefin fibers for antimicrobial protection and enhanced moisture management and blister protection
- Anti-odor/fungal silver ions bonded throughout activate as you sweat
- Managed Compression fit helps reduce swelling and assists blood circulation
- Extra wide compression arch support prevents sock from slipping and holds shape
- Ankle compression zone prevents sock from slipping
- Seamless linked toe prevents irritation and blisters
- Y-Heel contour is form-fit with flat knit socket to reduce bulk while offering a secure fit that won't slip
- 168 needle construction for durability
- 20 grams per pair
- Made in USA
- 53% Nylon / 38% Olefin / 9% Spandex
Sock Performance Characteristics
- Extra Thin
- Extra Thick
- No Show
- Knee High
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review