MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Prepare yourself ... this Salomon piece is loaded: Plush, elegant, technical, versatile and totally decked out ... The Swift Midlayer Hoody is a brilliant Salomon creation. This versatile hoody features soft, move-with-you stretch fabric for mobility, a brushed interior for warmth, multiple pockets for storage, and mesh panels for breathability. The contoured hoody, lowered back hem, and thumb holes deliver additional coverage and warmth, while reflective details offer increased visibility. Additional stand out features include fold-out mitts that securely snap into place, a watch window, and a pony-tail loop.
Sizing Note: We found this piece to have a semi-fit cut in the torso and sleeves, with a more snug fit throughout the shoulders and chest
- Fancy Pink (309519)
- Paloma (309520)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Brushed interior, with actiTHERM fabric technology for warmth
- Contoured hoody for secure fit, and pony-tail hole
- 13" zipper with reflective trim, lockdown zipper and garage
- Flat lock seam lines to eliminate chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction and elbow articulation for optimal range of motion
- Stretch mesh panels on back of neck, under arms, hoody rim, and cuff lining
- Upper zipper snap closure to secure jacket and allow for temperature control
- Mesh-lined front pocket (approx. 5" x 4")
- Back zipper pocket (approx. 9" x 5.5") with two, smaller internal pockets (approx. 2" x 3")
- Slightly longer hemline for additional warmth
- Dual layer 3" cuffs with thumbholes
- Fold-out mittens with snap closure
- Watch window on lower left sleeve
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- ActiTHERM fabric: Body (88% Polyester/12% Elastane), a soft, stretch fabric with brushed interior
- ActiLITE Stretch Mesh Inserts: (91% Polyester/9% Elastane), an open, moisture-wicking fabric designed for ventilation
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.