MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Designed for comfort and speed, the lightweight Salomon XR Energy Belt totes 14 oz of hydration between 2 hydration flasks without slowing you down. Salomon's Sensifit belt is made with padded Airvent™ mesh and adjusts easily on-the-go. Two small pockets give you space to stash nutrition and essentials.
- Black (118946)
- Bright Red (118945)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Includes 2 Salomon 7 oz hydration flasks
- Flasks help secure in mesh pockets and elastic bands to prevent bouncing
- Soft, padded Airvent™ mesh helps wick moisture and ventilates for comfort
- Sensifit belt with dual velcro straps adjusts easy on-the-go and holds secure
- Small zipper pouch holds nutrition, phone and other accessories
- Quick access pocket with simple velcro closure
- Strap in rear to clip race number
- Reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: 5.0 oz with empty bottles
- Body: 100% Nylon, Back: 100% Polyester
- 70D PA* 210 Double Ripstop PU
- 210D Double Ripstop PA PU
Add-On Salomon Custom System Accessories
Comments: I wanted a hydration belt that wouldn't be noticeable during runs. The Salomon XR Energy Belt does nearly that as I hardly noticed it during a 9-mile run with it on. The belt has two velcro bands that can be sinched up from either side. I'm not sure if it is intended to be used this way, but I had to bring one side of the velcro band over the other to get the belt tight enough. Not a big deal, but the design of the belt made me think this wasn't what Salomon intended. Again, no big deal in the end. The two 7-ounce flasks are a little on the small side, but they did provide me enough water during 90-degree heat. More importantly, both flasks stay securely snug up against your back; no bouncing around at all. Lastly, the pouch in the middle is plenty big for energy gels, IDs, etc...
Overall, I would rate the Salomon XR Energy Belt a 9 out of 10. The velcro belt doesn't seem like it's quite made for smaller waisted individuals.
1. Very light.
2. Stays in place during a run.
3. Doesn't rub against your skin.
4. Flasks are easy to access and put back quickly.
5. Pouch is plenty big for anything you want to bring along.
6. Great looking hydration/energy belt.
1. Belt doesn't seem like it's necessarily made for smaller waists.
2. 14 ounces of water between two 7-ounce flasks is a little on the small side.
From: P.J., Bowling Green, KY, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.