MSRP: $89.95 Our Price: $67.88
A smarter way to train and race is just a tap away with the Timex Ironman TAP Sleek 150-Lap Watch Full Size. With 150 lap memory recall, target time pacer, dated training logs and a tap screen to easily mark your splits, the TAP Sleek is ready to help you take it to the next level.
- Black (T5K253)
- Black/Grey (T5K507)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- TapScreen™ Technology: log split times with one tap to the watch face
- Lens tap force is adjustable for 3 levels: LITE, MED, HARD
- 150-lap memory recall
- Audible Target Time Pacer
- 100-hour chronograph
- 24-hour countdown timer
- 16 labeled interval timers
- 3 customizable alarms
- Dated training logs recalls workouts by date
- Recall best lap, average lap and total time
- Programable hydration and nutrition alerts
- 2 time zones for travel conveniences
- INDOGLO® Night-Light for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Open vents in the wrist straps minimize skin contact and increase breathability
- 100m water-resistant case
- Full-size, 1.25" diameter display
Timex Ironman TAP Sleek 150-Lap Watch Full Customer feedback
Comments: I Love this watch! It helped me run a half and full marathon PRs earlier this year. The display is easy to read, even the split. I love the nutrition alerts for the marathon and programed it for gels every 45 min. I also like the target time pacer. It helped me pace my marathon better and as a result I dropped 5:11 from my first to second marathon. Band is comfortable and I love the bright orange. This watch is also great for tempos, mile repeats, and any running.
From: Tyler P., Beaufort, NC, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.