MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The classic Timex Ironman 30-Lap Watch Full-Size...rooted in tradition and built to last, this timepiece has become an icon in the running community. With a 30-Lap memory and the handy INDIGLO® night-light feature, this simple-to-use watch focuses on function with timeless style. The full-size Shine version features a high gloss, sparkle finish that makes a bold statement on your wrist.
- Pink (T5K619)
- White (T5K617)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- 100-hour chrongraph with lap or split option, either in large digits
- 30-lap memory recall for effortless review after a workout
- 99-lap counter
- 24-hour countdown timer with countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Occasion mode: 15 preset occasions to set reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and appointments
- 3 alarms settable for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly with 5-minute back up
- 3 time zone settings make travel easy
- Streamline your watch with customizable features (unused modes can be turned off/on)
- Top pusher for easy lap and split option
- All-day white reflector display
- Built-in setting reminders to quickly and easily set your watch
- Forward/backward setting for ease of use
- Dependable water resistance to 100m
- Easy to view in dark conditions with INDIGLO® night-light
- Activate INDIGLO® night-light with the press of any button using NIGHT-MODE® feature
Comments: I used to wear watches, then for some reason switched to just carrying a watch face "stopwatch style". This however, made me a believer again. SUPER easy to set and maneuver through the features; forward and reverse navigation! Love the size, love the fit, love the Start/split top button. great watch. For being in the "full size" category,
it's not overbearing. Can't comment on the water resistance yet, but I have no doubt that it will perform.
From: Anonymous, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.