MSRP: $270.00 Our Price: $270.00
Model Number: 1RA0.001.0
TomTom Runner Cardio gives you GPS pace and distance data, and heart rate data without a chest strap via built-in Mio laser technology. Find satellites quickly when ready to run with QuickGPSFix. Set custom intervals or race against your previous workouts in Run mode. Track pace and distance on the treadmill thanks to a built-in accelerometer. This simple-to-use watch features a large display and a 4-sided button to easily navigate menus. Plug it into your computer or connect wirelessly via iPhone with Bluetooth Smart to upload data on TomTom's MySports online account, or 3rd party sites like MapMyFitness.
- TomTom Runner Cardio Watch
- USB charging/download cable
- User manual
- Black/Red (00)
- White/Red (01)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- TomTom GPS-enabled watch with built-in Mio laser technology to measure heart rate without chest strap
- QuickGPSFix finds satellites fast before your run; connect watch to MySports TomTom online account weekly to remain updated
- Displays/records time, laps, distance, current pace, average pace, calories, BPM and heart rate zone data
- Easy-to-read, high contrast display with backlight; tap right side of screen to activate backlight
- Large single data field on screen, 2 smaller customizable data fields; scroll up and down to change large data field
- Simple, single 4-sided button for easy menu navigation
- Vibrate and beep alerts
- "Run" mode has intervals, zones, goals, laps, or race modes
- "Laps" can be customized to automatic or manual distance or time
- "Intervals" can be customized for work, rest, cool down and length of time
- "Zones" can be set for pace or heart rate
- "Goals" can be set to help achieve certain distance, time or calories burned with graph views
- "Race" against your recent workouts, or pre-set distances from MySports online
- "Treadmill" mode uses built-in accelerometer to determine pace/distance without GPS; calibrate to improve accuracy
- "Stopwatch" mode for simple timing
- "History" stores previous workout data
- Displays time of day when not in training mode
- Plug watch into computer USB port to charge battery and upload data to MySports online account, MapMyFitness, or other 3rd party online sites; Mac & PC compatible
- View run performance data, elevation data, map routes, find new routes, and track goals via MySports TomTom online
- Upload data and update watch via Bluetooth Smart to iPhone 5, 4S or iPad and MySports mobile app
- 8 hour battery with GPS + HR, 10 hours GPS only
- Rechargeable battery
- Watch unit is removable to change watch bands, (sold separately)
- Water-resistant to 165 ft (5 ATM): swim-friendly
- Watch Size: .54" thick, 9.17" long strap
- Display size: .85W x 1H inches (2.2W x 2.6H cm)
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Weight: 2.2oz (63g)
TomTom Runner Cardio GPS HRM Customer feedback
Comments: I was really excited about this watch and it's built in heart rate monitor. Unfortunately, I found that the HRM was very finicky and didn't work at all once my wrist started to get sweaty during my run. I adjust the positioning of the watch and tightened the band, but it only worked sporadically. I was also frustrated because there is no way to turn this watch off, so it is constantly draining the battery. The battery was completely dead after using it for 1.5 hours. I hope that in the future they can improve the function of the HRM and improve battery life, but for now, I sent the watch back.
From: Kim, OR, USA. September 3rd 2014
Comments: The watch itself is excellent. Coming from Garmins (Forerunner 10, 310XT), it took a little while to get used to, but overall it does everything it's supposed to do and does it well. The built in HRM (which is the central reason I switched over) is very accurate and not fussy at all. My one complaint is the software. It takes a while to sync this to Strava, and the built in TomTom Mysports app did not work with Map My Run or My Fitness initially. I eventually had to create another account for it to work. Once it is setup, however, it syncs effortlessly to my iPhone through Bluetooth, eliminating the need for an ANT+ stick or a cord to sync. Overall, if you can get past the frustrating setup, this a fine watch and I have no regrets switching over from Garmin (however, I will keep my 310XT for ultra/tri events).
From: Will, San Francisco, CA, USA. July 3rd 2014
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.