The Trigger Point Cold Roller pairs the recovery benefits of myofascial release with cold compression to maximize recovery of tired or tight muscles post-run. The sturdy stainless steel roller is filled with a unique gel core that stays cold for up to 3 hours and features heavy duty polyurethane wheels that roll easily; Use for glutes, quads, and IT Bands among other muscle groups.
Size: 11.25" L x 3.75" D
- Combines benefits of myofascial release with cold compression to aid recovery of tired and tight muscles
- Convex shape allows for greater specificity and intensity than a traditional foam roller
- Allows user to target quads, IT band, lower back, hamstrings, neck and other muscle groups
- Cold helps reduce soreness and lactic acid to enhance recovery
- Myofascial release helps increase muscular elasticity, reduces spasms and pain associated with tight muscles
- Stainless steel roller contains gel that remains effective cold up to 3 hours; resists scratching
- Durable polyurethane wheels aid rolling
- Place in freezer for 2 hours and wipe down before use
- Maintain consistent pressure and movement, avoid long periods of static contact between skin and roller
More From Iliotibial Band Syndrome Treatments and Solutions
More From Self-Massage and Self-Myofascial Release Products
More From Ice and Heat Products
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review