MSRP: $119.95 Our Price: $99.95
Model Number: T5K718
An essential training companion for those serious about heart rate data, the updated Timex Iroman Road Trainer Digital HRM series offers performance and enhanced comfort with a soft chest heart rate strap. This innovative tool is designed for both the daily runner, fitness enthusiast and weekend warriors to help you meet your performance goals.
- Full-size Road Trainer Digital HRM watch
- Flex Tech Digital Heart Rate soft chest strap
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Flex Tech Digital heart rate strap is soft and comfortable against skin; transmitter is removable for washing strap
- Digital FM Transmission for clear signals around exercise equipment and power lines
- Customizable 2-line display
- Workout average and peak heart rates
- 50-lap recall with heart rate data
- Continuous heart rate
- Five automatic training zones and one custom zone
- Time-in-target zone
- Recovery heart rate timer
- Calories burned
- %-of-Max of BPM heart rate
- Data Recorder 2 compatible
- 30m water resistant sensor
- Includes lightweight Digital Heart Rate Sensor with adjustable elastic strap and owner-replaceable battery
- Displays lap and split times
- 2-mode countdown timer and alarm
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE
- Water-resistant watch and chest sensor
- 50-lap memory chronograph
- Alarm with 5-minute backup
- 100m water-resistant watch
Timex Ironman Road Trainer Digital HRM Soft Strap Full Customer feedback
Comments: I am on my second watch (the first one failed in a few weeks of purchase). Running Warehouse was fantastic in replacing the defective unit. The second one also had issues making the watch useless as a heart rate monitor for training. The heart rate readout became sporadic when the workout got tougher (according to the watch, my heart rate went from 160 to 48 during some aggressive hill workouts). The higher the perceived work, the more sporadic the readings. The unit now does not even recognize the HM strap. I changed the battery and double checked that the battery was installed correctly. No luck. If you are looking for a dependable HRM, I would suggest looking at other units. I'm going back to my old Polar.
From: Sean, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. July 29th 2014
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.