MSRP: $274.95 Our Price: $274.95
Model Number: T5K742
The sleek Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 GPS sport watch w/ HRM features a high-resolution display and intuitive menu-based interface to help you keep tabs on pace and distance, while also guiding you with pace alerts and interval workouts. Customize 3 data fields per screen and set independent nutrition & hydration alarms reminding you to re-fuel. When finished, upload workouts and review data with Timex's Online Log powered by Training Peaks.
- Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 GPS sport watch
- Flex Tech Digital 2.4 Chest Heart Rate Sensor
- USB charging/data transfer cable
- Quick start guide
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- GPS sport watch with SiRFstarIV GPS technology
- Includes soft strap, Flex Tech Digital 2.4 Chest Heart Rate Sensor
- Reversible high-resolution display; choose either light background and dark digits, or dark with light digits
- Intuitive, menu-based interface makes it easy to navigate and operate watch
- Holds up to 15 dated workout summaries
- 100 lap memory per workout
- Customizable screen displays 2-3 different data fields on a single screen
- Available data fields: Altitude, Calories, Distance, Odometer, Pace, Average Pace, Speed, Average Speed, Time of Day, Lap Number, Lap Time, Split Time
- Data fields available with HRM & Foot Pod add-ons: Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Run Cadence, Average Run Cadence
- Pace, speed, distance and altitude alerts
- Programmable Interval Timer with up to 6 segments per workout
- Interval goals for time or mileage
- Variable-Intensity Interval timers: zones for pace, run cadence or HR
- Recovery, Hydration and Nutrition timers
- Warm-Up & Cool-Down timers
- Optional hands-free chronograph features auto-start, stop, split, and resume options
- Altitude ascent and descent info via GPS
- 5 Alarms and countdown timer
- Switch modes for bike, swim or other activities
- Optional 1, 2, 4 or 8 second data recording
- Upload training data to free Timex Online Log Powered by Training Peaks using included USB cable
- Timex Device Agent allows easy changes to watch and performance data on your computer
- PC compatible with Windows XP or newer, Mac compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer
- Indigo nightlight illuminates display in low-light conditions
- Swim friendly; water resistant to 50m (GPS and HR features not available underwater)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: 8 hours typical in GPS mode
- Full charge in 2 hours via USB cable to computer
- Display size: 2.4 x 2.1 cm
- Unit dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 1.6 cm
- Weight: 58g (2.0 oz)
- Color: Black/Silver/Orange
Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 GPS w/HRM Customer feedback
Comments: Extremely disappointed. Got frozen with error massage. Getting a replacement within 10 days was impressive but it broke on second day. I was told it was because i swam with it... I was completely speechless... Wasted my money on this junk. I will never buy Timex.
From: Brian, Langley, BC, Canada
Comments: The worst watch. Had the watch a couple of months, gps accuracy was non-existent when comparing my timex global trainer to my run trainer 2.0- on an 8 mile run it was almost a mile difference. Sent back to timex, they replaced the watch. New watch doing same thing. I do not reccomed this product to anyone. A waste of almost 300 bucks.
From: John Clugson
Comments: This watch looks nice, but an error message was the only thing I could get it to display: "Built in Self test 123x5 Charger Fail." After multiple attempts to try different USB power sources, I can't get it to come alive. I'm sending this back. Very disappointing.
From: Mark, Davis, CA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.