MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Timex Marathon GPS Watch is a powerful training tool that pairs simple traditional run watch function with GPS technology to help you track your run performance and fitness. View basic distance, pace, speed with calorie consumption data and save up to 30 workouts. Set the hands-free auto lap feature to take your splits at pre-set distances and forget pushing buttons on the run.
*Check out the 'How To' Video and learn more!
- Marathon GPS Watch
- USB charging cord
- Quick Start Guide
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- GPS sport watch with SiRFstar GPS technology
- Records and displays total time, lap splits, distance, pace, speed and calories burned
- 30 workout memory
- Easy to cycle between modes and screens to view data on-the-run
- Run mode displays time, speed, distance, pace and calories
- Chrono mode displays time/distance lap data; record manual or auto laps
- Hands-free auto lap feature automatically records lap splits; choose from 6 distances (0.4, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)
- Review mode displays start/end time, elapsed time, distance, average pace, average speed, total calories, and lap time/distances
- Gender, age & weight based calorie computation
- 5 daily alarms
- Option to turn GPS off using 'Indoor' mode
- Indiglo backlight with optional Night-Mode; backlight active with push of any button from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM based on T1 time zone
- 2 Time Zones; select from cities worldwide covering all zones to auto set time with GPS active
- Optional manual time & date set
- Optional 12 or 24 hour time, miles or km distance
- Adjustable contrast screen display
- Option to turn button 'beep' on/off
- Battery life: 8 hours with GPS active
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB charging cord; plug into USB port to charge watch (no computer data transfer capabilities)
- Water Resistant to 30 meters (98 feet): not for use while swimming
- Display size: 1.0" x .75" (2.5cm x 2.2cm)
- Unit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.5" x 0.625" (4.4 x 6.4 x 1.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
- Color: Black/White
Comments: This watch seems to fight you every step of the way. It works, its just really difficult to get it working the way you want to. Just about everything on this watch is buried in a series of cryptic menus. Even turning the GPS on and off is way more difficult than it should be. Lately the battery's been acting up for me too. Yesterday I charged it to 80% in the afternoon, and when I came home to run it was at less than 10%.
From: Matt, St. Paul, MN
Comments: Seems to work, just very difficult to find the correct setting, then figure out how to start stop and if a mistake is made very difficult to correct. Also difficult to delete. I filled my laps just trying to figure out how to use the watch and cannot figure out how to delete and start over.
From: Steve, Aberdeen, MD USA
Comments: Great watch for money, have used it for about 3 months and works flawlessly.
From: Carter, Eagle Grove, IA
Comments: I had not planned on ever getting a gps watch. I borrowed the Timex gps and fell in love. This is a great watch. It's easy to work and at a quick glance I can see my miles, pace and time. I especially like that I dont have to push a button at every mile. I am planning on getting my own when I have to give this one up.
From: Marcia, Eugene, Oregon
Comments: Been using this watch for 6 months, and completed a marathon with the unit. Works well and is easy to use. The waterproofing is nice, especially the seal failed on my old Garmin. GPS signla pick up is a little slower, but not horrid.
From: Jason, Ohio, USA
Comments: This is the worst GPS timex ever sold. Not claim to be what it actually can do, and GPS does not work most of the time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.