MSRP: $110.00 Our Price: $98.95
Model Number: UA050
With access to multiple pockets for essentials and a 70 oz (2L) hydration reservoir, the compact UltrAspire Alpha carries all you need in comfort via a contoured shape made with sweat proof webbing. A unique magnetic-closure rear stretch pocket allows access from either the left or right, front pockets stash nutrition, headlamp and spare bottles, and a unique water-resistant magnetic pocket keeps electrolyte capsules. The rear shock cord stashes lightweight apparel, or can be pulled to compress the reservoir as you drink.
*See UltrAspire Alpha Size Chart for sizing info
Colors / Sizes
- Steep Green: SM/MD*
- Precipitous Blue/Grey: LG/XL*
- 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak® bladder included
- Provides liquid for about 2+ hours of exercise, depending upon individual hydration needs
- Sweat proof webbing prevents pack from absorbing moisture and getting heavier as you run
- Larger holes in mesh enhance breathability to keep you cool while also decreasing pack weight
- Contoured shape for a comfortable fit that doesn't inhibit range of motion
- Evenly distributes load; reduces pressure points
- Hook design secures front strap, no snap buckles
- Rear access stretch Passage Pocket from left or right with magnetic closure for nutrition, gloves, warmers or accessories
- Rear shock cord stashes lightweight apparel, or helps compress reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gels or bars, large enough for additional water bottle
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with simple magnet closure on right strap for electrolyte capsules
- Lightweight zippers with pull tabs; grab easily even when wearing gloves or with cold fingers
- Left mesh pocket and zipper pocket to stash small accessories or nutrition
- 2 small side stretch pockets for gels or essentials
- Weight: 12.3 oz (350 g)
- Replaceable 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak® bladder
- Top-fill Slide Seal allows for easy filling and cleaning
- Unique push/pull Infusion valve opens and closes easily; provides high flow rate of liquid and seals with audible Surelock feature "click"
- 3 O-ring valve design prevents air from entering hose while open; provides secure seal in closed position
- Plug-N-Play button for quick disconnect of tube from bladder; periodically lubricate O-ring and mechanism with olive oil to ensure proper function
- Constructed of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) for strength and durability
- Bladder resists tainting water taste
- Durable, 5/16" diameter kink resistant drink tube
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- Tube can be cut to desired length; simply remove hose connector piece, cut with sharp scissors and replace hose connector
- Anti-Microbial additive keeps the bladder clean
- Dishwasher safe on top rack
UltrAspire Alpha 2013 Customer feedback
Comments: Love this hydration pack! What I like about this pack is how easy it is to adjust. I do not like the feel of loose straps hitting my body or arms; because there are no adjustable side straps I don't have that problem. The vest is extremely functional and looks cool too. It's great for running but I think it will also make a great day hiking vest to use with friends who do not like to run.
From: Sheila, Georgia, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.