MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The minimalist UltrAspire ISomeric Race comfortably carries an ergonomic 20 oz bottle in-hand via a breathable open mesh hand attachment that's also good for wiping sweat from your face. Pull on a simple strap to adjust the fit and notice that your water tastes a little better thanks to a unique internal bottle lining that also makes for easier cleaning.
Price drops to $10.88 when you buy 2 or more!
- Black/Grey (BK)
- Red/Grey (RE)
- Includes single Human20 oz InSpirAtion ergonomic bottle
- Soft, breathable open mesh hand strap for comfort; useful for wiping face as you sweat
- Adjustable hand attachment for comfortable fit
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g) with empty bottle
- Human20 oz, ergonomic angled bottle
- Leak-proof, twist-open nozzle
- Fills easily with wide mouth opening
- Crystalline™ plasma silicon oxide coating for better taste, easier cleaning and durability; FDA approved
- Polarity system™ magnet at bottom
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) construction
- BPA free
Comments: not recommended. This bottle hurts the wrist very badly. Plus, after using it for just days, if I squeeze the bottle
too hard, the cap will pop off. I have been running 30-60miles a week with a handheld bottle for years. This bottle was a bad choice. The Amphipod Hydraform Handheld Lite is recommended. The reason I bought this one was Amphipod's opening is too small, it's difficult to put ice in it. Ice is important for summer ultra races.
From: xiao, Shawnee mission, KS
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.