MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The UltrAspire Omega boasts the same lightweight hydration vest deign as the Surge to maximize your range of motion, but has extra rear carrying capacity for more gear. A unique rear tension system coupled with dual compression straps secure the ride and a contoured vest shape evenly distributes weight to eliminate pressure points. The slim 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak bladder offers hands-free hydration; several pockets stash lightweight apparel and nutrition with a unique magnetic pocket for electrolyte capsules.
- 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak® bladder included
- Provides liquid for about 2+ hours of exercise, depending upon individual hydration needs
- Compressi-flex™ rear tension and dual compression straps stabilize without restricting movement
- Contoured shape for a comfortable fit that doesn't inhibit range of motion
- Evenly distributes load; reduces pressure points
- Rear padded mesh panel for comfort
- Sternum speed hook straps secure fit, no snap buckles
- Quick access hydration pocket with buckle closure
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gels or bars, large enough for additional water bottle
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with simple magnet closure on right strap for electrolyte capsules
- Lightweight zippers with pull tabs; grab easily even when wearing gloves or with cold fingers
- Left mesh pocket and zipper pocket to stash small accessories or nutrition
- Rear easy-access stretch pocket stashes lightweight apparel, gloves, warmers or other accessories
- Top zipper pocket for headlamp, phone, keys, nutrition or other small essentials
- Rear shock cords store poles
- Torso Length: 16 inches (40.6 cm)
- Pack Volume: 500 inches³ (8.2L)
- Weight: 11.88 oz (337 g) with empty reservoir
- Replaceable 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak® bladder
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening and fold over/slide seal closure
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint water taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
- Soft, high-flow bite valve and one-handed lock
- Durable, kink resistant drink tube
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.