MSRP: $92.00 Our Price: $82.95
Model Number: UA056RE
The updated UltrAspire Revolution gets lighter with sweat proof webbing and more breathable mesh, while still carrying a rear horizontal-riding 26 oz bottle. Reach back-right for a sip or to rotate bottles with a handheld, reach back-left to grab small accessories. A front sternum and dual side compression straps secure the ride as the contoured vest shape distributes weight to eliminate pressure points. Several front pockets stash nutrition and a unique magnetic pocket stores electrolyte capsules to keep you running multiple hours.
- Includes single 26 oz ergonomic Human26 F bottle
- Contoured vest shape for a comfortable fit that doesn't inhibit range of motion
- Evenly distributes load; reduces pressure points
- Sweat proof webbing prevents pack from absorbing moisture and getting heavier as you run
- Larger holes in mesh enhance breathability to keep you cool while also decreasing pack weight
- Rear right horizontal Provision pouch holds bottle securely and comfortably at your mid-back
- Rear left mesh Provision pouch for quick access to nutrition, warmers or other small accessories
- Rear, large open mesh pocket with buckle closure and compression to stash lightweight apparel and gear
- Rear padded mesh panel for comfort
- Sternum speed hook strap secures fit, no snap buckles
- Dual compression straps stabilize pack and improve fit without restricting movement
- Front right stretch mesh pocket for gels or bars, large enough for additional water bottle
- Front left mesh pocket and zipper pocket to stash small accessories or nutrition
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with simple magnet closure on right strap for electrolyte capsules
- Lightweight zippers with pull tabs; grab easily even when wearing gloves or with cold fingers
- Torso Length: 16 inches (37 cm)
- Weight: 8.7 oz (246 g) without bottle
- Human26 oz, ergonomic angled bottle
- Finger loop makes for easier grab and return
- Leak-proof, twist-open nozzle
- Fills easily with wide mouth opening
- Crystalline™ plasma silicon oxide coating for better taste, easier cleaning and durability; FDA approved
- Polarity system™ magnet at bottom
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) construction
- BPA free
No feedback for UltrAspire Revolution 2013 at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.