Designed with ultra running standout Anton Krupicka, the Ultimate Direction AK Race Vest is the minimalist's take on hydration with a close fitting stretch vest shape and dual 20 oz bottles in front for easy access. Weighing a scant 6 ounces (10 oz with bottles), the AK Race Vest still has plenty of capacity for nutrition, apparel and essentials; a versatile design for any run from 10 to 100 miles.
*Click 'Product Videos' below for more details; see Ultimate Direction Video Vault for more info about development and sizing.
- 2 included 20 oz Bottles with Kicker Valve
- Dual front bottle holsters with bungees hold bottles secure; also fits 26 oz Ultimate Direction bottles
- Vest design distributes load for enhanced stability, comfort and easy access to items in front
- Dual sliding, adjustable sternum straps let you dial fit and keep vest close to your body
- Dual side compression straps help dial-in fit
- Hex Mesh is breathable, strong and lightweight; does not absorb moisture to keep vest light and allows for evaporation
- Stretch Power Mesh at pockets keeps load compact and items stable
- Soft Velvetex Banding prevents skin irritation
- Large 4L capacity rear stretch mesh pocket for apparel, gloves, warmers or larger items
- Rear pocket fits hydration reservoir (not included) with top hanging hook and dual side slots to run hose
- 4 front hose loops allow you to run reservoir hose left or right, over or under arm
- Rear exterior bungee cord stashes jacket or apparel
- 2 front mesh chest pouches with velcro closure for gels or small accessories; fits small smartphone or camera
- 2 rear lat side side zipper pockets stash small items
- 2 small front velcro closure mesh pockets under bottle holsters for electrolyte caps, keys or small valuables
- Torso Length: 12 inches (30 cm)
- Width: 9 inches (23 cm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (11.5 oz with bottles)
- Pack Volume: 4.5 L
||23 - 34"
||27 - 39"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- Unique medical grade silicone Kicker Valve allows for easy drinking that's easy on your teeth
- To drink, pull up on valve, bite and sip; squeeze bottle to desired flow rate
- 'Kick' valve to the side using teeth and it automatically returns to leakproof closed position
- Off-center valve prevents need to tilt bottle straight up
- Sealed leak-proof twist cap; large opening for easy filling
- Finger loop makes for easier grab and return
- Finger grooves improve grip while drinking on-the-run
- Squeezable bottle is odorless and tasteless
- BPA free; FDA/NSF approved safe Polyethylene bottle
- Bottle and cap dishwasher safe on top rack
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79.4g)
More From Running Hydration Backpacks & Vests
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review