All Ultimate Direction 25% off now through December 8, 2014.
The Ultimate Direction Highline Pack is ready for long days on the trail with a 98 oz hydration reservoir and 5L of pack volume for apparel, accessories and all your nutrition. Breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panels help enhance comfort and prevent hot spots; an adjustable sliding sternum strap and waist strap let you customize the fit and keep the load compact to prevent bouncing over technical trails.
- Included 96 oz roll top hydration reservoir
- 2 rear holsters fit 26 oz & 20 oz Ultimate Direction bottles (not included), or other small items
- Contoured pack shape distributes load for enhanced stability and comfort
- Adjustable sliding sternum strap and waist belt let you customize fit and keep pack close to your body
- Removable rear plastic framesheet for added stability
- Breathable 3D AirMesh back panel, shoulder straps and waist belt enhance comfort and prevent hot spots
- Durable 100D and 210D Nylon construction
- Rear separate reservoir sleeve with hanging hook and dual slots to run hose from either side
- 4 front hose loops allow you to run reservoir hose left or right over shoulder
- Rear top-load main zipper pocket for apparel, gloves, warmers or other accessories
- Small internal zipper pocket for valuables with key fob
- Rear bungee cord stashes jacket or lightweight apparel
- 2 front mesh pockets for gels, electrolyte caps or other small accessories
- 2 rear lat side side zipper mesh pockets for stashes nutrition or small items
- Torso Length: 17.75 inches (45 cm)
- Width: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 1lb 6oz (600g) with empty reservoir
- Pack Volume: 5L
More From Running Hydration Backpacks & Vests
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review