MSRP: $39.95 Our Price: $39.95
Model Number: 00458813
The result of collaboration with ultrarunner Scott Jurek, the Ultimate Direction Jurek Endure Belt is a lightweight and stable option to carry 20 oz of hydration with quick access to nutrition and accessories. Dual 10 oz rear-riding bottles are easy to grab and return while a rear bungee and 2 pockets carry gels, gloves and your smartphone. The side-positioned belt buckle prevents irritation and adjusts easily; soft banding keeps you from getting chaffed while spending hours on the trails.
- Citron Green/Teal (TC)
- Grey/Black (GY)
- Includes 2 Ultimate Direction 10 oz bottles
- Bottle holsters shaped with lightweight foam for quick grab and return of hydration
- Removable water-resistant front pocket slides into preferred position on belt with foam backing for comfort; stashes nutrition, ID card, electrolyte caps and smartphone (fits iPhone 4 & 5 with hard case)
- Open mesh rear velcro pocket and bungee stash gloves, warmers, hat or lightweight shell jacket
- Hex Mesh is breathable, strong and lightweight; does not absorb moisture to keep belt light and allows for evaporation
- Soft Velvetex Banding prevents skin irritation
- Side-position buckle prevents irritation and allows you to adjust fit easily on-the-run
- 3/4 inch wide webbed waist belt holds secure and prevents bouncing
- Removable race number clips
- Zipper Pocket Size: 6.5 x 3 inches (16.5 x 7.6 cm)
- Rear Pouch Size: 4 x 4 inches (10.2 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g) with empty bottles
- One Size Fits Most: 26 - 44 inches
No feedback for Ultimate Direction Jurek Endure Belt 20 oz at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.