Zoot Men's Ultra 2.0 CRx Compression Socks help support run performance with graduated compression to increase blood flow, muscle-specific stabilizing compression to reduce muscle fatigue, and silver fibers for moisture management and antimicrobial protection. Mesh on top enhances breathability, padded cushion helps absorb impact, and a seamless toe all help keep your feet comfortable so you can focus on the run.
- Black/Safety Yellow (03)
- Safety Yellow/Black (04)
- Pair of compression socks
- Medium-thick socks designed for use during activity
- ZoneRx: muscle specific seamless compression zones improve blood flow to enhance performance and prevent soreness post-run
- CRx: 18-30 mmHg graduated compression from ankle to calf decreases lactic acid build-up and increases blood flow back to the heart, aiding in muscle performance, endurance and recovery
- BIOwrap: offers targeted compression to muscles for support to reduce fatigue and strains
- Compression arch helps promote blood flow out of foot and helps reduce fatigue in the arch
- Achilles support helps prevent tendon irritation
- Air-zone mesh on top enhances breathability
- Anatomical left/right construction targets cushion where it's needed
- Padded heel and toe cushion helps absorb impact
- Seamless toe helps reduce abrasions
- NanoGLIDE™ fibers at heel and toe helps keep feet drier to prevent blisters and hot spots
- Nylon with SilverTECH provides moisture wicking and 99.9% antimicrobial protection
Sizes and Fabric
||12.0 - 15.0"
||15.0 - 17.5"
||17.5 - 20.0"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of calf
- 70% Nylon / 15% NanoGLIDE / 15% Spandex
Sock Performance Characteristics
- Extra Thin
- Extra Thick
- No Show
- Knee High
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review