Zoot Ultra Speed 3.0 Men's Shoes Black/Green/Blaze
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Slip on the Zoot Ultra Speed 3.0 and go! This lightweight racer features a low profile platform for a responsive ride to keep you quick on your feet. The slipper-like upper provides form-fitting comfort ideal for sockless wear, while a slip-on design ensures ease of entry. Tailor-made to carry you from the bike to the finish, both triathletes and road racers alike will appreciate the swiftness of the Ultra Speed 3.0.
Model Number: Z130100101
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (9mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Ultra Speed is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- Z-bound is a lightweight, resilient foam used in the heel and forefoot for increased energy return.
- ZVA full-length midsole provides a lightweight, cushioned ride.
- Carbon Span+ in the bottom of the midfoot is designed to resist torsional flex.
- TekSheen is an elastic material throughout the upper that provides an adaptive fit and eliminates the need for laces.
- BareFit covering the upper is lined with Dri-Lex fabric, which has Smart Silver technology to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots, and allows for a sockless wear.
- UltraFit is designed to deliver compression for reduced weight and a secure fit.
- Tri-Dry drainage holes in the forefoot allow excess water to drain out of the shoe.
- Intac Grabbers placed on the heel and top of the tongue allow for fast shoe entry.
- Ultra Tri Sockliner is a perforated insole for speedy water drainage.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber in the heel offers extra durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS