MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Zoot Women's Ultra 2.0 CRx Compression Socks help support run performance with graduated compression to increase blood flow, muscle-specific stabilizing compression to reduce muscle fatigue, and silver fibers for moisture management and antimicrobial protection. Mesh on top enhances breathability, padded cushion helps absorb impact, and a seamless toe all help keep your feet comfortable so you can focus on the run.
- Pink Glow/Black (03)
- Safety Yellow/Pink Glow (05)
- Pair of compression socks
- ZoneRx: muscle specific seamless compression zones improve blood flow to enhance performance and prevent soreness post-run
- CRx: 18-30 mmHg graduated compression from ankle to calf decreases lactic acid build-up and increases blood flow back to the heart, aiding in muscle performance, endurance and recovery
- BIOwrap: offers targeted compression to muscles for support to reduce fatigue and strains
- Compression arch helps promote blood flow out of foot and helps reduce fatigue in the arch
- Achilles support helps prevent tendon irritation
- Air-zone mesh on top enhances breathability
- Anatomical left/right construction targets cushion where it's needed
- Padded heel and toe cushion helps absorb impact
- Seamless toe helps reduce abrasions
- NanoGLIDE™ fibers at heel and toe helps keep feet drier to prevent blisters and hot spots
- Nylon with SilverTECH provides moisture wicking and 99.9% antimicrobial protection
Sizes and Fabric
||9.5 - 12.0"
||12.0 - 15.0"
||15.0 - 17.5"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of calf
- 70% Nylon / 15% NanoGLIDE / 15% Spandex
Comments: I've own several pair of Zoot compression socks. The Achilles protection enables me to keep running. HOWEVER, this new design has, in my opinion, zero Achilles protection, even though there is a different fabric over the Achilles tendon area. Also these feel very slippery in my shoe - too slippery for me.
From: Elizabeth, NC, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
SOCK PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS