Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adiiZero Pro Ekiden is a limited edition, elite level racing flat designed for the bio-mechanically efficient runner who seeks a racing shoe that is suitable for distances ranging from 5k to the marathon. With a great road feel and excellent flexibility, the adiiZero Pro Ekiden is an ideal go-fast racing shoe.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (15mm); non-removable insole
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow-to-average width
- Midfoot: Medium to lowvolume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch height: Average
- Release date: September 2010 (new color), model release date December 2008
- Color discontinued: December 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: adizero Pro
The adizero Pro is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- adiPRENE+ is utilized in the forefoot and is a resilient EVA based foam intended to provide cushion under the metatarsal region.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design better follows the shape of the foot for an improved fit experience.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap the upper around the foot.
- AdiWear is utilized in the lateral heel and is a durable carbon rubber.
- Quickstrike is utilized in the forefoot and is a pattern of rubber "cleats" that is designed to increase flexibility and durability while reducing weight.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS