This lightweight, performance oriented sprint spike is built just for the ladies! The Prima Diva Sprint has a unique, form-fitting upper design and high-tech plate that is appropriate for distances up to 400m. The responsive platform is also suitable for long jumpers and hurdlers. Better your PR's in this sweet-looking spike! 7-spike configuartion. Inlcudes twelve 8mm compression-tiered spikes, 2 blanks and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
View all colors
Weight: 5.6 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow-to-average width
- Midfoot: Low-to-medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow-to-medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low-to-medium
- Arch height: Low
The Prima Diva Sprint is a performance spike built just for women competing in distances up to 400m or both hurdles events. Featuring a lightweight Solyte midsole and Pebax spike plate, the Prima Diva Sprint offers a responsive platform. This spike has a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support and security.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is located in the forefoot and is a decoupled polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize flexibility.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured thermoplastic engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review