The minimalist upper of the Turbo Ghost 3 allows athletes to go sockless and helps keep the weight down. This is a great shoe for the serious athlete who competes in the full range of distance from 800m to 3200. 7-spike configuration. Inlcudes twelve 6mm pyramid spikes, 2 blanks and a spike wrench.
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium-deep
- Release date: November 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Turbo Ghost 2
Asics' Turbo Ghost 3 is a lightweight spike for distances ranging from 800m to 5,000m. Intended for elite athletes, this shoe has an advanced Solyte midsole and Pebax spike plate. The Turbo Ghost 3 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Open mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and offers breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is located in the forefoot and is a decoupled polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize flexibility.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured thermoplastic engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review