Rollover product image for a larger view.
The minimalist upper of the Turbo Ghost 3 allows athletes to go sockless and helps keep the weight down. This is a great shoe for the serious athlete who competes in the full range of distance from 800m to 3200. 7-spike configuration. Inlcudes twelve 6mm pyramid spikes, 2 blanks and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium-deep
- Release date: November 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Turbo Ghost 2
Asics' Turbo Ghost 3 is a lightweight spike for distances ranging from 800m to 5,000m. Intended for elite athletes, this shoe has an advanced Solyte midsole and Pebax spike plate. The Turbo Ghost 3 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Open mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and offers breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is located in the forefoot and is a decoupled polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize flexibility.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured thermoplastic engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS