Merrell Bare Access 2 Men's Shoes Sulphur Springs
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the Merrell Bare Access 2 to bring a natural experience to your road running. A minimalist option for those who pound pavement, this lightweight shoe features a 0mm to promote forefoot striking, and firm cushioning protects your metatarsals from the hard asphalt without sacrificing ground feel. A Vibram outsole provides long-lasting durability, making this shoe suitable for everyday use.
Model Number: J40011
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Bare Access 2 is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-straight shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 8mm M Bound midsole is a durable material that protects feet from impact forces.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Lycra lining is made with a neoprene fabric treated with anti-microbial Aegis for a healthy and plush foot environment.
- Non-Removable EVA Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Bare Access Outsole consists of a rubber compound inset with durable Vibram pods for superior traction and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|