Merrell Mix Master 2 Waterproof Men's Shoes Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Keep your feet dry on your next trail running escapade with the Merrell Mix Master 2 Waterproof. This low profile, 4mm offset trail shoe features a waterproof treated, yet breathable upper, along with reflective details to keep you visible at night. A lugged outsole gives you traction on a variety of surfaces while a shock absorption plate keeps your forefoot protected when things get rocky.
Model Number: J39997
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Mix Master 2 Waterproof is a minimal feature, minimal neutral road-to-trail shoe designed for daily training. It is built with a curved shape.
- Air Cushion in the heel provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Merrell Float is a lightweight, low-profile EVA midsole that gives underfoot cushioning with a close feel for the ground.
- Shock Absorption Plate in the forefoot offers flexible protection from stone bruising and helps disperse impact forces.
- Waterproof Membrane coats the upper to keep the foot dry in wet conditions.
- Reflective Detailing provides increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- TPU Overlays wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- 2mm EVA insole for added underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Merrell Mix Sole is made of a sticky rubber compound with wide lugs for a stable ride and increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|