Offering superior forefoot cushioning and Maximum Pronation Control is the New Balance 1011. This model is a must try for the flat footed runner. Designed with larger runners in mind, this shoe will surely meet your need for cushion and support. The 1011 won't let you down.
Width B=Medium, Width D=Wide
How It Fits (Based on Width B)
- Sizing: Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Medium height
Weight: 12.5 oz (size 8)
- Release date: January 2008
- Model discontinued: December 2009
- Model update: January 2010, 1012
- Heritage: 1010
The New Balance 1011 is a maximum featured shoe designed for severe overpronation. This motion control shoe is designed for high mileage or larger runners. The 1011 is built on the SL-2 last, which provides more volume in the toe box, a higher instep and a narrower heel. It has a semi-straight overall shape.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review