Rollover product image for a larger view.
The 769 offers a great balance of cushioning and support. New to the 769 is two forms of Abzorb cushioning for excellent heel impact protection. Also the 769 uses a lighter and more resilient midsole for greater durability and responsiveness. Add this to the updated fit and you get a great performer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Width D=Medium, Width 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Medium height
Weight: 11.9 oz (size 9)
- Release date: January 2009
- Model discontinued: December 2009
- Model update: January 2010, 760
- Heritage: 768
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for mild to moderate over-pronation
- Midsole: TS2, Stability Web
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Strobel lasted ABZORB
- Midsole: ACTEVA-LITE
- Heel: ABZORB DTS
- Forefoot: ABZORB
- Breathable mesh, PHANTOM seamless liner, LIGHTNING DRY moisture wicking lining, NLOCK mid-foot support, 360-degree reflectivity, dual-density collar, SURE LACE shoe laces
- Ndurance rubber for heel durability and blown rubber forefoot
New Balance's moderate stability shoe, the 769, offers smooth stability along with a responsive and cushioned ride. The 769 is built on a semi-curved last and is great for everyday training.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS