MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Silver Bullet Jacket demonstrates Brooks' mastery of technical run apparel. Lightweight, protective and surprisingly warm, this shell is impressively designed and exceptionally executed. An aluminum membrane liner holds body heat while minimizing weight, and a functional fit lets you run through less-than-ideal weather without ever holding back. Zipper pockets for storage, handcuffs with built in thumb holes for additional thermal benefits, and reflectivity with BRIGHT colors for increased visibility.
- Bright Green/Black (325)
- Nightlife/Black (305)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell with bonded zipper, decorated wind flap and zipper garage
- Mock neck with brushed, wicking collar interior
- Soft, aluminum membrane creates warmth with very little weight, reducing need for heavy layering
- Stretch panels in arm pits for mobility
- Front and back vents for increased breathability
- Hand cuffs with thumbholes for additional thermal benefits
- Side zipper pockets for storage (approx. 6.5" x 6.5")
- Waterproof media pocket in left hand pocket
- Drawstring waist for a secure fit
- 360 degrees of 3M reflectivity
- Brooks Shelter: Body (100% Polyester Face, Aluminum Membrane with 100% Nylon Tricot), a lightweight, wind proof and water-resistant protective fabric with a soft touch. Aluminum liner with mild brushing holds warmth near the body and provides some next-to-skin comfort.
- Collar (100% Brushed Polyester), a soft, moisture-wicking fabric
- Cuffs (90% Polyester/10% Spandex), a stretch, moisture-transfer fabric
Comments: I have been a runner for 35 years, worn many different types of apparel but this is the best garment I have ever purchased. The jacket is everything it is advertised to be. I am sorry that supply is limited for I would like to have another one in a diffetent color.
Comments: My first run started out 45 degrees with wind, and then halfway a sudden downpour came upon me. This jacket performed pretty well keeping the wind and water off me. My second run was 27 degrees at night. I had on compression top and bottom with running pants and this jacket. Within 5 minutes, my upper body was heated up pretty well and by the end of the run I was damp with sweat. All this is pretty amazing considering how light and thin this jacket is.
From: John, Dallas, TX, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.