MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Dare to challenge the harsh cold with the killer warmth of the Brooks Silver Bullet Wind Pant. Softly brushed on the interior but weather blocking on the outside, this winter pant empowers runners with its running-specific fit and superior cold-weather technologies.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Approx. 30" inseam, 39" outseam (size medium)
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord and stash pocket (4"W x 2.5"H)
- Aluminum, non-visible membrane provides great warmth without the weight
- Brushed interior
- Stretch knit panels in strategic zones
- Side hand zipper pockets
- Articulated knees
- Windproof and water resistant panel blocking
- Offset 9" ankle zipper
- 360 degrees 3M Scotchlite reflectivity
- Designed for running in 40 degrees and below
- Brooks Shelter: Body (100% Polyester, Aluminum Membrane with 100% Nylon Tricot), a windproof and water-resistant protective fabric lined with aluminum to provide great warmth without the weight
- Liner (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a thermal, stretch knit fabric for mobility, warmth and moisture-wicking properties
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.