MSRP: $75.00 Price: To View Add to Cart.
Model Number: 221809-019
Optimize your running in the CW-X PerformX Tights. Specially designed to maintain proper alignment, provide balance and increase efficiency, these tights are the right choice for runners seeking extra stabilization in key zones, such as the IT Band.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Patented Support Web delivers primary support for the hip flexors and quadriceps by stabilizing the pelvis and IT Band by keeping the upper leg in alignment
- Secondary support is provided for the knee joint by providing medial and lateral support and the calf with parallel support along Achilles Tendon
- CW-X Support Web acts as suspension system for quads, increasing power in push phase of stride
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- Excellent moisture-transfer
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Inner key pocket
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Flat seam construction to eliminate chafing
- Reflective CW-X logo and accents
- CoolMax fabric: Body (80% Polyester/20% LYCRA Spandex), a moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch fabric
- CW-X Support Web: Targeted support areas (80% Nylon/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 2-way stretch fabric which provides an exoskeleton of support for joints and muscles
CW-X Men's Performx Tight Customer feedback
Comments: This is my first time wearing a tight with compression. Quick result is positive. I've had some other tights of different brands, but this one is really good for running. It gives me comfort on my legs when I run. Totally different action, which is good. I would like to recommend this. FYI, I'm not a fast runner, I run 35- 40 miles/week at 8:30/mile.
From: Ram, New York, NY, USA
Comments: While these are not a panacea for my IT band issues, with some dynamic stretching and foam rolling, I am almost pain free on runs up to a 1/2 marathon. I run 20-25 miles/week at about 7:15/mile. I would recommend these to anyone with IT, hip, or quad issues. I often even wear them after a run for a few hours to help with my recovery. Awesome.
From: Grant, OR, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.