The GORE X-Run Ultra SO Light Jacket is the ultimate training companion for runners looking for superior lightweight protection. The WINDSTOPPER® fabric acts as a barrier to the elements, while stretch panels allow for optimal range of motion. Multiple zipper pockets provide storage options, hand cuffs provide additional thermal benefits, and reflective details increase visibility in low-light settings. Additional features include bonded seams, an abrasion resistant hem, and bright contrast details for a pop of color.
- Windproof WINDSTOPPER® front panels for protection from the elements
- Stretch panels along sleeves and back for increased mobility
- Full front 2-way lockdown zipper with windflap and zipper garage
- Front zipper pockets (approx. 7" x 8")
- Napoleon zipper pocket with bonded seams on left chest (approx. 3.5" x 6")
- Cuffs convert to mitten for thermal benefits
- Abrasion resistant elastic binding along hem
- Reflective details for increased visibility
- Includes contrast headband that stows into small stash pocket (approx. 3.5" x 3.5") within front right pocket
- Main Body (87% Polyester/13% Elastane), a synthetic stretch fabric with WINDSTOPPER® membrane (100% Polyester), for protection from the elements
- Stretch Panels (85% Polyester/15% Elastane), a stretch material for mobility
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review