MSRP: $ Our Price: $
No need to add multiple layers during your cold weather running endeavors when you can wear one layer that will actually generate heat: the Mizuno Breath Thermo® 1/2 Zip. Thin and soft, yet reliably warm, this thermal long sleeve reacts with your perspiration to provide all-around warmth as you run. An ergonomic fit allows for optimal performance.
- Black/Lichen (904Q)
- Charcoal/Gypsum (923Z)
- Flourite (3W92)
- Gypsum (3Z92)
- Breath Thermo® fabric converts moisture to heat for overall warmth
- Moisture-transfer material keeps you dry
- 6" reflective front zipper
- Back zipper pocket with reflective detailing (4.5" zipper, 5.5"W x 4"H)
- Raglan sleeve construction and ergonomic seamlines for optimal range of motion
- Color contrast paneling
- Anti-odor and deodorizing properties
- Flatlock seamlines to prevent chafing
- Extended cuff with thumb hole design for added warmth
- Breath Thermo: Body (90% Polyester/10% Polyacrylate), a moisture-wicking, soft fabric that has moisture-activated fibers that provide heat
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.