MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Nike Element Shield Full Zip Max delivers a superior blend of warmth and mobility...featuring a combination of brushed and grid-patterned thermal lining for warmth, laminate fabric for moderate protection from the elements, and strategically placed stretch thermal panels for optimal mobility. A detatchable hood with a reinforced bill and drawcords provide coverage and an adjustable fit, while multiple pockets allow for storage. A stow-away neck gator, hand cuffs, and thumb holes deliver additional thermal benefits, and reflective details allow you to be seen while you train through the harsh elements.
- Black (010)
- Sequoia (355)
- Stealth (008)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Stretch laminate fabric on front center, upper back, and sleeves for protection from the elements
- Stretch panels on sides and back for optimal mobility
- Brushed thermal jersey lining for warmth and next to skin comfort
- Detatchable hood with adjustable drawcords and a reinforced bill
- Stow-away neck gaitor
- Dual-directional, full front zipper with windflap and garage
- Side zipper pockets (approx. 8" x 9") and a back zipper pocket (approx. 4" x 6") to stow essentials
- Hand cuffs and thumb holes for additional thermal benefits
- Dropped back hem for additional coverage
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Body: (100% Polyester), for protection from the elements
- Stretch Panels: (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a stretch material for optimal mobility
- Thermal Jersey Lining (1): (100% Polyester), grid-patterned thermal lining for warmth
- Thermal Jersey Lining (2): (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), brushed fabric for warmth
Comments: I really like this jacket. I got the men's version because I loved the olive color. I sized down to a S and it fits me well and I can appreciate the longer hem and sleeves. I've had a chance to test this out since our weather has been a bit crummy lately. At high 30s, this jacket is overkill on warmth- had to strip down to just the bra underneath, but I appreciated the rain protection so it was a fair trade-off for me. I anticipate using this jacket running in much colder temperatures, and also when I am out doing non-running things like walking the dogs. Reflectivity is awesome as well.
From: Charlene, Mount Rainer, MD
Comments: 18 Degrees out today - 7 miles next to a lake - perfect jacket! Material is amazing. I sweat no matter how cold, and this jacket doesn't let any sweat outside of its base layer - meaning I don't get any cold wind directly on where I'm sweating - which really saves me on long runs. Its a little heavy, but not noticeable after the first few runs. The hood comes off, but I run with it on so I can use the face cover and throw the hood up if it starts sleeting. Fit is perfect. If you're serious about running outside in the winter - you need this coat.
From: Matt, Holland, MI, USA
Comments: Wow, this jacket is warm! 17 degrees, 10K run, UA ColdGear shirt, and sweating like a pig. The hat and glove had to come off, and I wore the hood without cinching it. Kept the ears warm and ventilated the head. Next time, a fitted t-shirt should do. Love the fit: feels fitted (not skin-tight like the Sugoi Firewall 220) yet wears loose. I was initially put off by the price, but the jacket proved its worth.
From: John, Montgomery, IL USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.