The North Face Isotherm WS Jacket is a windproof and water-resistant shell made with the runner in mind. GORE WINDSTOPPER material on the front and back help to keep the heat in and the cold wind out, while FlashDry panels under the arm provide ample mobility and thermal warmth. A back zipper pocket provides storage for essentials while a contrasted zipper and all over reflective taping help to keep you visible in low light settings.
- Windproof and water-resistant
- Color contrasted full zipper with lock down zipper, garage and wind flap
- 2.5" mock neck with soft, wicking interior
- WINDSTOPPER front and to help keep cold wind out.
- FlashDry panels under arms for increased mobility
- Brushed interior at sleeves and lower back for added warmth
- Back zipper pocket for storage of essentials (approx. 5.5" zipper, 8.5"W x 6"H)
- Dropped hem for added coverage
- Thumbholes at cuffs for added warmth
- 360 degrees of reflective taping to increase visibility in low light settings
- Outer Shell (100% Bonded Polyester), windproof and water-resistant core to keep heat in and cold air out
- Panels (93% Polyester/ 7% Elastane FlashDry), soft stretch material with thermal properties
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review