Bitter winds can't stop your run in The North Face Winter Sub Zero Aries. A full windproof front panel protects you from the elements while a soft merino wool blend wicks moisture and keeps you warm and dry. Ergonomic seamlines deliver optimal range of motion and a front chest zip pocket is big enough to stow an MP3 player or a few gels. Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings.
- Black (JK3)
- Bolt Blue (VA6)
- Approx. 9" lockdown zipper with garage to prevent chafing
- Left chest zip pocket to stow essentials (5.5"W x 6"H)
- Windproof shell at your core for weather protection
- Merino wool blend for excellent moisture management
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body (80% Polyester/20% Polyurethane, three layer laminate), a synthetic windproof fabric to protect you from the elements
- Panel (65% Micron Merino Wool/35% Polyester with FlashDry Fiber), a soft fabric with moisture-wicking properties
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review