MSRP: $ Our Price: $
When leg coverage and warmth is elemental to a comfortable run, reach for the Nike Element Thermal Tight. Mapped to allow for a runner's linear motion and enhanced by a soft, brushed interior, this tight provides necessary function for winter running elites. A DWR coat on the lower leg protects from icy kick-up.
Sizing Note: Lengths Available
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Regular: Approx. 29" inseam, 35" outseam (size medium)
- Short: Approx. 27.5" inseam, 33" outseam (size medium)
- Tall: Approx. 31" inseam, 38" outseam (size medium)
- Flat elastic waistband for an adjustable fit
- Back zipper pocket for secure storage (approx. 3"H x 5"W)
- Gusseted crotch and multiple panels for increased range of motion
- Mesh panels behind knees and along side for increased breathability
- 8" ankle zips for adjustable temperature control and easy on/off
- Front and back reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Upper Panels (88% Polyester/12% Spandex), a moisture-wicking stretch fabric with brushed interior for thermal properties
- Lower Panels (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a synthetic fabric for moisture management
- Mesh Panels: (92% Recycled Polyester/8% Spandex), a breathable material for increased ventilation
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.