The Pearl Izumi Ultra Windblocking Jacket brings you superior wind and water resistance with great breathability and stretch. On winter days when the weather is menacing, slide into this shell and head out the door in comfort. Large side pockets and media-ready arm pocket provide ample storage room, abrasion print on shoulders helps keep your pack snugly in place, while stretch panels allow for optimal range of motion. Internal cuffs with thumbholes provide additional warmth when tackling your long runs in fierce conditions.
- Wind and water resistant without a laminate for superior breathability and protection from the elements
- Brushed fleece interior for added thermal benefits
- Full zipper with internal draft flap and garage to prevent chafing
- Side pockets to stow essentials (approx. 7" zipper, 5"W x 10"H)
- Media-ready side zip pocket on arm with taped seams (approx. 4" zipper, 3"W x 4.5"H)
- Abrasion print on shoulders for increased pack traction
- Raglan sleeve construction for a better fit
- Stretch panels along sides, back, and under arms for optimal mobility
- Articulated sleeves with thumbholes and cuffs for increased warmth and coziness
- Main Body (100% Polyester), a wind and water resistant synthetic fabric with great breathability
- Stretch Panels (95% Polyester/5% Elastane), a highly stretchy synthetic fabric that breathes well and offers great thermal benefits
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review