MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Salomon Active IV Softshell Jacket packs tons of awesome tech features into one running outer layer. The fully brushed interior and inner cuffs with thumbholes add warmth, while the front windpoof panel provides protection from the elements. Three large pockets allow for ample storage options, adjustable velcro closures around outer cuffs lets you tighten sleeves to keep warmth in, and reflectivity on sleeves and back helps increase your visibility when running in low-light settings. This jacket sports two zippers -- zip the inner zipper to expose a 1" wide panel of mesh on the front of the jacket. Zip outer zipper to trap body heat and increase your warmth.
- Black (309499)
- Vibrant Blue (309501)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Full front zipper with internal full zip, separated by 1" mesh panels for increased ventilation
- 2.5" mock neck for additional coverage
- Front climaWIND™ panel for protection from the elements
- Soft, stretch knit fabric under arms and down back for increased range of motion
- Front zipper pockets for secure storage (approx. 5.5" x 9")
- Back zipper pocket (approx. 6" x 8")
- Velcro cuffs for an adjustable fit
- Internal thermal cuffs with thumb holes for added warmth
- Drawstring hem for an adjustable fit
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Front Panel: climaWIND™ 3L Softshell (100% Polyester), a synthetic, wind-proof fabric for protection from the elements
- Back and Side Panels: (82% Nylon/18% Elastane), a soft, stretch poly knit fabric for optimal mobility
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.