MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Don't let those gloomy days put a damper on your running routine...the Saucony Drylete Sportop has the performance features that allow you to train through the elements. Reflective details combined with a USB_LED light on the right sleeve provide enhanced visibility, while the soft inner lining provides added warmth. Mesh panels increase breathability, and a front zipper allows for temperature control. Raglan sleeve construction and a shaped hem line deliver optimal range of motion, while a front zipper pocket allows you to securely stow your essentials while you run.
- Black (BKBK)
- Heather Gray (HTGPH)
- Navy/Livewire (NVALVW)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- USB_LED light and slot pocket on right sleeve for enhanced visibility (holds approx. 2 hours of charge)
- 9.5" lock-down zipper with garage and wind barrier for on the move adaptability
- Zipper pocket on upper left chest to stow small essentials (approx. 4"W x 5.5"H)
- Mesh panels under arms and along sides for increased breathability
- 50+ UPF UV protection
- Chafe resistant, flat seam construction
- Shaped hem for improved fit and coverage
- Front and back reflective details for increased visibility
- Body: DryLete: (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a superior combination of moisture transfer and warmth for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh Panels: (96% Polyester/4% Spandex), a breathable, stretch fabric for increased ventilation
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.